Hegen Teats are embossed with indicators to show the teat flow:
- 0 for Extra Slow Flow (0 months)
- 1 for Slow Flow (1-3 months)
- 2 for Medium Flow (3-6 months)
- 3 for Fast Flow (6 months and beyond)
- Y for Thick Feed (for thickened liquids)
*All Hegen teats only have one hole; flow rate of each teat is determined by the size of the hole
Directions for Assembly:
- To assemble teat into collar
Step 1: Gently squeeze the anti-colic air vent to ensure it is open.
Step 2: Place the Collar over the Teat
Step 3: Pull the Teat through the Collar until it is snugly fitted.
- To remove transparent cover
With the Hegen logo on the Collar facing you, push the Transparent Cover backwards (away from you) to open.