Made of 96% Organic Bamboo Viscose, Organic Cotton, Silk & 4% Lycra
Our ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Sleeves feature a body of bamboo blended fabric that gives just enough stretch for the everyday tug & pull usage. When the mittens are flipped closed, the inner layer of cotton prevents fingers from scratching, while the outer layer of silk glides over the skin reducing skin damage.
ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Sleeves are made for children that scratch or rub themselves consistently due to skin irritation. It may be surprising to know that no matter how often or how short chlldren's nails are clipped, they can still scratch themselves painfully well. From eczema to chronic scratching, your child's skin has a chance to heal without the interference of little fingers scratching and damaging their skin. Our dual layer mittens have a smooth silk outer layer that prevents skin damage due to excessive scratching and rubbing. ScratchMeNots can be used as eczema mittens or to prevent hair pulling, thumb-sucking and more. They can also be used alongside any necessary medications or creams.
"This product is pure genius and absolutely wonderful!! ....This has been a life saver and a miracle! My little one would claw and hurt her face because her itching was so bad. With your product, her face has healed. She can no longer hurt herself, but she can still comfort herself when she itches.
Thank you...thank you...thank you..." - Vivian
- Stops scratching anytime: Flip mittens closed to stop the unwanted habit, open them for play!
- STAY ON MITTENS
- Allows previously damaged skin to heal
- Prevents new damage from occurring
- Easy for parents to put on; Hard for children to take off!
- Dual Layer Flip Mittens: An outer layer of smooth, pure silk glides over skin reducing friction against the skin while the inner layer of 100% cotton stop the scratching.
- Protection that can be worn as an outfit: Have the option of wearing an all-in-one bodysuit for protection for toddlers and older children.
- Control the Intensity of the habit longer: Keep their fingers covered to protect their skin until they are able to better control the intensity and frequency of scratching, thumb-sucking or hair pulling.
No matter when scratching begins, we've got your little one covered.
To ensure the ScratchMeNot fits, calculate the wingspan! Simply measure from the middle of the back to the fingertips
and multiply by 2
1. Wash on a Cold Delicate Cycle with a mild detergent.
a. No Bleach
b. No Pre-Stain Treatment (as this breaks the silk down and causes it to tear)
2. Tumble Dry Low
a. If ScratchMeNot is not completely dry after the first cycle, finish drying by air drying.
3. Warm Iron if needed
1. Wash Mittens in Cold Water Only
a. This loosens & removes any excess dirt.
2. Wash with Mild Detergent (such as Dreft)
a. No Bleach
b. Do not use Pre-Stain or stain removal liquids
c. Do not leave silk portion to soak in water for long periods of time.
3. Agitate the water with the ScratchMeNot to finish cleaning.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
5. Hand towel dry the silk portion of the mitten, instead of wringing, as twisting silk can break down the natural fibers.
6. Hang or lay down flat to dry
ScratchMeNot Care Tips!
To help make your ScratchMeNot last longer:
a. Use a mild detergent
b. When using the washing machine, open the mittens to prevent other clothes snagging the silk.
c. Use an low drying cycle for 15 minutes, then air dry for the next day’s use. This reduces shrinkage!
d. Hand wash
e. Use several ScratchMeNots throughout the week, so as one is washed, the others can be used.
f. Please note: Red clothing may bleed, please wash with dark colors or separately.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Account Name: Primera Vista Enterprise
Account Number: 8600833947
Account Name: Hidayati Muhamad Azlan
Account Number: 162478164195
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank-in slip to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.